Happy Halloween!

This is a little late, but my camera died on Halloween, fitting isn't it? I had to wait until I got the pictures from my friend.

Here's just a cute idea I took to our neighborhood Halloween party. They are called "Ghost on a Broom." I saw someone make them on tv 3 or 4 years ago and wrote down the idea with hopes that someday I'd have something to make them for, and sure enough, I finally did. All you do is cut and fringe a little strip of fruit roll-up and wrap it around the end of pretzel. Then pour some melted white chocolate over the pretzel to look like a ghost. Add some chocolate chips for eyes, and let them cool. They were such a hit! Not only are they cute, but they are surprisingly delicious as well. You'd never guess fruit roll-ups would go so well with chocolate and pretzels, would you? In the words of my husband, "You have to shove the whole thing in your mouth to mix all the flavors." Yummy!