Custom Vinyl Lettering

I have been in the vinyl business for over 3 1/2 years now. I can make or recreate just about anything. Check the links to the right to view prices, some of my fonts, and colors. Graphics are available upon request. If you would like to see my idea gallery, please contact me and I can email it to you.

Orders may be received via fax, phone, or email.
Kristen Kohler
Phone & Fax: 801.444.2781
ekkohlers@gmail.com

Please allow one week for orders to be completed.
Orders may be picked up or shipped at customer’s cost.
Receiving arrangements will be made with the placement of each order.
With each order please include:
  1. Saying written to specifications (punctuation, spelling, capitalization, etc.)
  2. Dimensions (height & width). Height is measured from the bottom of the lowest letter to the top of the highest letter.
  3. Desired font and color.