The blog formerly known as...

This is the blog formerly known as Kristen's Korner Boutique. I decided I wanted to go a different direction with my blog. All too often I have heard "Do you sell those?" or "You should sell those!" And my reply is always "I do" or "I hope to." So here you have it. As I make my fun creations, I will post them here for your viewing pleasure and with info if you'd like me to make one for you. I had good intentions to get an etsy site up, and maybe someday I will, but for now I am too intimidated by the shipping process with online sales sites and I prefer to work with my customers one-on-one so you can custom order if you'd like.

And so you know, I do custom vinyl lettering (you can view the links on the right) and I do teach sewing lessons. If you have any questions, please send me an email. Thanks!