On hold...

I'm partially sad, partially relieved to make this announcement, but a lot has changed in our lives in the last few months and everything is on hold until further notice. Sorry, folks, I'm not taking any more vinyl/sewing orders, or teaching lessons. I go back to teaching Monday and all my spare time will be reserved for my family. Thanks for all your past support!

Feel free to keep checking back for ideas. I'll still try to post some things on here once in awhile, maybe even more that I won't have to worry about finding time to make more once I've made one. It all depends on where life take me with these new adventures.

I'll leave you with a quick picture from Girls Camp. Our theme was "Oh, the Places You'll Go" and our color was...purple (as if you'd wonder). Here's a picture of all of us in the Dr. Seuss hats I made and added a flower too (got the instructions for the hats here), and after spending 20 hours searching for affordable arm warmers, I just bought $2 pairs of knee-high socks from Target, we tie-dyed them and cut off the heel and toe and viola! We had such a great time - and looked great too!
*not pictured - the cute and simple drawstring bags I made and filled goodies including purple pens, bubbles, their camp shirts, and mini camp songbooks.